Huw Pill, Research Analyst at Goldman Sachs, suggests that the flattening of the German yield curve following the ECB’s announcement of additional asset purchases was modest. Key Quotes“The Read More
Since February 24 2016, US economic releases have been increasingly outperforming relative to economists' expectations. –Citi.
- Top/worst performers in Commodities yesterday: XAGUSD 1.5%, Copper 0.9%. NGAS -0.7%, USOil -0.2% Read More
Reserve Bank of Australia Edwards in a WSJ/DJ interview •Would be more comfortable with AUD/USD at 0.65 •Australian dollar not reflecting weakness in commodity prices •Expects Fed to further delay hikes.
- AUD/NZD is curr Read More
Greece΄s only oil producer, Energean Oil & Gas, said on Tuesday it will continue its investment program for increasing production at the Prinos field, despite the drop in oil prices, the company’s Chief Executive Read More
If $GBPJPY closes above 173.47, next resistance looks like 176.40. Looking for deepest possible upswing for a short trade.
- ENERGY: NYMEX WTI Crude (+1.20%) to 33.62, ICE Brent Crude (+1.36%) to 34.35 NYMEX Nat Gas (+2.66%) to Read More
- ECB's Draghi: Central bank has plenty of tools, willingness and capacity to act on inflation. What’s more, Fed rate hike executed "flawlessly". Mon Policy, fiscal stance, oil price drop supporting EZ recovery. Less optimistic on in Read More
China's consumer inflation barely edged up in December while companies' factory-gate prices continued to fall, adding to concerns about growing deflation risks in the world's second-largest economy.
In line with sluggish activi Read More
While China burned through more than $400 billion in reserves to stabilize the yuan last year, most other developing countries such as Russia and Thailand are tolerating currency depreciation to shore up exports. With low Read More
- $NZD, $AUD, and $CAD are expected to be the most active majors vs $USD with 1W implied volatility at 8.77, 8.38, and 7.28 respectively.
- US Equities Futures: S&P 500 2,049.25 (-0.10%); Nasdaq 4,609.25 (-0.04%); Dow 30 17 Read More
Money managers for Asia’s wealthiest families say they’ll be looking elsewhere for returns after chasing the U.S. dollar’s gains in the past three years.
UBS Group AG, the world’s largest private bank, is telling clien Read More